Amazon Success Toolkit Review By Book Design Templates – How Savvy Authors Publish and Optimize their Books for Blockbuster Sales on Amazon
Amazon Success Toolkit By Book Design Templates – How Savvy Authors Publish and Optimize their Books for Blockbuster Sales on Amazon.
Amazon Success Toolkit is amazing set of tools and methods you can use to publish and optimize your book on Amazon—the right way created by Self-publishing expert Tracy Atkins.
By following Tracy’s simple, four-phase Amazon Success Method, you’ll get an in-depth understand of the real Amazon, and to give your book a significant advantage over the competition.
Amazon Success Toolkit includes step-by-step instruction on how to publish your print book, Kindle eBook, and audiobook using Amazon’s publishing platforms: CreateSpace, Kindle Direct Publishing, and ACX.
Tracy also shows you how to use your Author Central account to take control of your book’s Amazon product page, and then tweak it to perfection.
You’ll also get ten excellent worksheets and checklists to make the entire process easy to manage.
You’ll learn to make powerful choices that will help you sell more books on the world’s largest book retailer.
In this Complete Toolkit You Will Find…
- The Four-Concept Method
Designed to help you understand Amazon for what it really is, and how you can readjust your way of thinking to make your book a standout product on the world’s largest book retailer, this simple to understand and easy to follow method is backed up with expert tips and guidance to give your book a huge advantage.
- Worksheets and Checklists
We include four worksheets and six checklists—in Word/Pages, and PDF printable formats—that will help you brainstorm, track, schedule, and find the right metadata, like keywords and categories, so you can stay organized and keep focused. We also include stand-alone upload guides for CreateSpace, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX), and Author Central.
- A Comprehensive Guide
The Amazon Success Toolkit includes a 97-page PDF guide that is comprehensive, but written in plain English. You get the complete four-concept method, step-by-step guides to publishing your print, eBook, and audiobook, as well as pro tips, expert commentary and plenty of illustrations of each point. We make it easy to get your book on Amazon and master it.
What this Toolkit Can Do for You…
- It will show you how to make your book more competitive on Amazon. The Amazon Success Toolkit will teach you how to use all of the tools available on Amazon to make your book stand out and show up when people are looking for a book to buy. This will help you sell more books.
- It will save you an incredible amount of time. This toolkit breaks down tough and complicated technology lessons into four simple to understand concepts that you can use to maximize your book’s potential on Amazon. It will also show you, step-by-step, how to get your print book, eBook, and audio book uploaded and properly listed on Amazon.
- It gives you an unfair advantage with professional tips. Every section of the Amazon Success Toolkit is filled with professional tips and advice on what to do and how to get the most out of the publication process and do it the most efficient way. We take the guesswork out of the entire process of getting your book on Amazon.
Here What You Will Receive:
- 4 step-by-step guides delivered digitally in PDF format.
- 6 checklists delivered digitally in PDF and Word format.
- 4 worksheets delivered digitally in PDF and Word format.
- A 97-page PDF guide on how to use the tools and worksheets.
- Bonus IngramSpark Step-by-Step Guide
- Plus Edition includes book interior template in Word format. (Compatible with Word 97 through 2016, PC and Mac)
Amazon Success Toolkit Includes Incredible Tools to Help You Succeed on Amazon:
– Amazon Success Method Modules
- The Amazon You Don’t Know
- The Four Amazon Success Concepts
- Putting it All Together / Going All In
- Special Pro Tips in Every Module
– Four Expert Worksheets
- Book Description Worksheet
- Keyword Worksheet
- Category Worksheet
- Author Bio Worksheet
– Four Step-By-Step Guides
- CreateSpace Step-By-Step Guide
- Kindle Direct Step-By-Step Guide
- Audiobook Exchange Step-By-Step Guide
- Author Central Step-By-Step Guide
– Six Detailed Checklists
- The Amazon Success Method Checklist
- Amazon Book Publication Schedule Checklist
- Print Edition Pre-Publication Checklist
- Kindle / eBook Pre-Publication Checklist
- Audiobook Edition Pre-Publication Checklist
- Continuous Maintenance Schedule Checklist
Amazon Success Toolkit Bonus:
- IngramSpark Step-by-Step Upload Guide
IngramSpark is an incredibly competitive and competent company that you can use to print and distribute your paperback, hardcover, or eBook. We include a special, fully illustrated bonus guide on using IngramSpark with every copy of the Amazon Success Toolkit.
“Author Smarts leads to Amazon Success. Amazon Success leads to Author Success … and all three are woven into the Amazon Success Toolkit. Rarely do I jump so enthusiastically on a “product” as I have this one. Should you get it? Only if you want to crack the Amazon code—it’s your co-partner in book distribution and sales.” – Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd
“Amazon Success Toolkit is a straightforward, no nonsense, comprehensive and highly effective guide that takes you step by step through the maze of self-publishing with unparalleled clarity and precision. From advice on keywords, cover design, formatting and even marketing, Amazon Success Toolkit is all you need to succeed!” – Gabrielle Glancy, Author, Editor, Poet
“Yep, succeeding with Amazon requires that you become a bit of a geek. Not a geek? Never fear, this guide is here with step-by-step instructions on every little thing you need to do to publish and make your book visible to the right readers in the world’s biggest bookstore. Essential! ” – Carla King, Founder, Author Friendly
Amazon Success Toolkit was created to help you better understand Amazon so that you can use it to sell more books. In the guide we will explain the inner workings of Amazon’s website, its search features, and how it chooses books to suggest to customers for purchase. Get Amazon Success Toolkit Now!